Sunday, November 12Regular price $64.00
Immunity Booster Workshop: Using Plant Medicine to Stay Healthy (…and what to do if you do get sick)
An introduction to the best herbs for supporting natural immunity.
$85 11am-2pm (3-hour workshop)
Snacks and beverages provided.
- Instruction and demonstrations (~2 hrs)
- Overview of plant medicine that supports natural immunity and how to use the plants (in the form of teas, tinctures, salve, infused oils, compresses, facial steams, herbal baths, etc.)
- Healing strategies—if you do get sick
- Break (~15 min)
- Hands-on medicine-making (~1 hr)
- Make a 16 ounce jar of fire cider (to take home—valued at $12)
- Make a 4 ounce echinacea tincture (to take home—valued at $20)
- Participants will also receive a eucalyptus chest rub salve to take home (valued at $10)
Kids/Teens are welcome. Kids 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Use the code KIDS10 at checkout to receive $10 off of the kids/teen ticket.
Instructor: Delena Rose Tsang, B.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed.
Delena has been a passionate gardener for over 25 years and has been foraging and making plant medicine for over 12 years. Her practice is guided by her Indigenous Metis culture as well as a scientific background in biology, ecology and plant intelligence. As an educator, Delena loves spending time with people on her land and in her garden.