All bracelet sizing in our store is listed as a measurement in inches (For example, size 8 is 8” long with an inner circumference of 8”).
To find out what size to order,
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist.
- Ensure that you have left enough slack that the bracelet can move freely around your wrist.
- Pinch the spot where the bracelet overlaps itself between two fingers, and remove the string from your wrist.
- Continue to pinch the string in this spot, and lay it on a ruler. Or you can lay the string on a flat piece of paper. With your other hand, mark the pinched spot on the string using a pen.
- In inches, measure from the end of the string to the marking you have made.
- Your size is the measurement in inches (i.e. a measurement of 7.5” means you should order a Size 7.5). If you are in between two sizes, it is always best to round up rather than down