"This beautiful, translucent deep green stone goes back to the Egyptians. At least 3,000 years ago, they were using agate for seals, rings, and decorating vessels. Agate is named after the Achates River (now called the Dirillo) on the island of Sicily, in the Mediterranean, an ancient source of this gemstone. The art of dyeing it into vibrant colors began with the Romans.
In this stone, the spiritual power of green is combined with that of agate. According to modern healers who use stones in healing, green agate increases compassion, generosity and a keen sense of justice, along with enhancing mental and emotional flexibility, improving decision-making and resolving disputes. It also encourages these traits in others." —www.firemountaingems.com
- 52x12x12mm green agate cuboid (rectangular) gemstone pendant
- silver bail and lobster clasp
- 20-inch long stainless steel chain with 2-inch silver extension chain (22-inch total length)
- chain length can be customized upon request
- pendant can be strung on black or silver satin-nylon cord instead of chain. Send me a message in Contact Us to request.